Once you claim you agent profile, you can update and personalize your landing page with a photo, bio, testimonials. You may also links to your website, landing page and/or social media. Here are some help tips and guidelines.
- To blank out a field, enter XXX.
- Zip codes will set town & state location automatically. Start with Office zip code. That determines location of post.
- The zip code field generates the town and city names. If you are unable to come up with a suitable match, please let us know.
- After you save you information, you may need to refresh your agent page a few times in the browser to see your updated information.
Adding a Headshot & Bio
Adding your bio and a headshot can greatly enhance your profile. Here are some examples:
Kari Hayes – London Properties, Fresno, CA
Jennifer Stephens – Alexander Realty Inc, Saint Charles, MO
Julie Anglesey – Berkshire Hathaway HS Silverhawk Realty East Idaho, Idaho Falls, ID
Chase Heiland – Heart of Montana Realty, Borgeman, MT
Broker & Office Info.
- Edited Broker & Office info may not appear on your page while you have active listings.
- Broker & Office info can be edited permanently by your Office Admin.
Deleting Your Page
- In order to delete your information from our site, you need to first remove your listings from the feed which comes to A Greater Town.
- You cannot delete your profile if there are active listings displayed on the page.
- In most cases, it’s best NOT to delete your page if you have moved to a different broker. Update it to reflect your current information. This is best for SEO and reputation management.
If you need assistance, contact us here.